Hi, my name’s Kayla!
I’m the person who has written all these wonderful, random, sometimes too in depth articles for you to read. I’ve always loved writing, and I’ve recently become a Mommy so I thought, what the heck, why not start a blog!
I became a Mom on January 5th, 2017 and my life has forever been changed. I was 20 years old when I found out I was pregnant and spent my 21st birthday with a belly that was ready to burst.
I’m young (you already know that though) and even though I am a Mommy to my little Finley, I still love doing lots of things that people my age are experiencing.
- I’ve always loved traveling, I hope to someday move somewhere near the ocean but also be surrounded by mountains.
- I’m a big runner. I hope within the next two years to have run a marathon.
- Nothing beats a good beer and slice of pizza.
- Coffee is what gets me through the day, especially with this hectic life I’m living.
- I love taking pictures and documenting my life.
- And, though it’s super random, I love to clean and have a spotless home.
That’s the personal side of me, here’s a little bit to know about Mommy side of me and what my little man is like:
- I love dressing Finley up in the cutest most embarrassing outfits.
- You know how I said I love photography? He’s my favorite subject to capture.
- He’s bottlefed. While I wish breastfeeding would have worked out, as long as he’s eating I’m content.
- He loves snuggles, bath time, and being sung to.
- He hates getting his diaper changed and getting dressed. If he could be naked 24/7 he’d be as content as I am with a beer and slice of pizza.
- His eyelashes are longer than mine… no fair.
- He’s the most perfect little human to have ever been born and I’m the luckiest mama alive.
Now that you know a little bit more about the person who’s entertaining you, go read some more! And thanks for stopping by.